Search Son!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Evening Cartoon

It may not be Saturday, but when you have swag, you choose the day of the week. And I'm gonna go ahead and give you the Saturday Morning Cartoon on a Sunday, because I couldn't finish posting it yesterday morning (or evening) as initially planned. So now this might be the best part of your Sunday routine since it won't solely involve preparing for a brutal monday (sorry I just reminded you).
And look at that! Two posts in less than eight weeks? Has something happened to me? Laziness to do my other work? Possibly. An invigorated determination to make people more aware musically and brighten their audio-lives and visual desires? Perhaps.
No matter the reason, this should do the trick in satisfying whatever thirst you had when coming upon this page.
Shabam - Shinichi Osawa for the masses!

(In my opinion, just a beautiful track with a fittingly beautiful accompanying video. A wide variety and range of sounds and tones in a decidedly cluttered but calculated way make this song a surrounding paradise of noise for you to enjoy your day with. At 2:23 when the bass kicks in I think my heart gets a little stronger due to its intense appreciation of life at that sound. Maybe exaggerating, or maybe it's just that good. Only one way to find out!)

1 comment: