Search Son!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sour Life

Work is getting pretty intense so that's why there's a lack of posts recently, but here's a dope track you guys should enjoy. I've been unsure of the new upshot rapper Vado since everyone started saying 'sliiiime', especially since slime flu just sounds lame. But a couple of his tracks have been good.
So today I'm posting two of the ones I've liked most; one of them which you've probably heard ("Large on the Streets") and one you probably have not ("Sour Life"), so this way you can hear some of what I consider his good shit, and see if you like him or not. Oh and Cam'ron is on one of the tracks so that's just like an eargasm for any of you dipset fiends.


(Miniplayer is here since the snapshot doesn't let you play the song for this link, but downloading is still the same)
(This beat is simply on point, the hook works, and the verses all flow well. In my opinion, this is easily the best Vado track and the best argument for why he's good, but I'm open to persuasion. I swear this shit will get stuck in your head though)

(One of my friends pointed out how similar this track's beat and vocal samples are to "Hard Knock Life", and it's quite an accurate observation. I think that means this track has to be good, cause who doesn't like "Hard Knock Life"... I know Dr. Evil likes it. This is no "Hard Knock Life" but it's still good)

1 comment: